- A foxconn netbox-nt330i HTPC with generic internal SATA hard drive and 2GB of memory
- A copy of the Slackware 13.1 x86 installation DVD available via torrent here or FTP/HTTP here
- The SlaXBMC tag files package available here
- A 2GB USB pen drive to form the installation media (netbox does not come with a CD/DVD drive!)
- A copy of AlienBOBs USB script (usbimg2disk.sh)
- Access to another linux box
NOTE 2: Slackware 13.1 was used in this case since it was the latest release at the time, you should modify the vtag files to your particular case if you feel like using a different version (>=13.0) and/or architecture (x64).
NOTE 3: The latest Slackware based XBMC bootable ISO (i.e SlaXBMC distribution) is always available on our "Download SlaXBMC" section ;)